Sunday, November 28, 2004

The exorcist


The exorcist
Originally uploaded by Time Machine.

This is it. There is no point searching for a point for why i'm sitting doing nothing. Well i'm waiting for the darkness of the night to envelop along with its silence to elevate the crisp hollowness of the evening. Today a friend of mine gave me a cd of the re-released version of the exorcist.The review had good words about it. Lemme see.....how far the movie goes in giving me jolts n jitters. Well..... I know it does not happen despite my best effort to bring ghostophobia in me.The re-released version has more special effects with 6.1 channel recording. However all horror movies are the same, most of the time U'll guess what happens next. But the ring was an exception & cinematography was amazing. Its almost 2230 time for me to sit in front of the idiot box. Good night.

No comments: