Monday, November 12, 2007

A small observation

There are so many clues that blogs can give about their owners happiness quotient. One such effective detection methods is described here as an example. By experience I feel, a person who frequently blogs is happy and content with his life and is doing new things every day and has lots of time to spare usually students fall into this category. If the frequency reduces to one blog post per week that means he might either be travelling or he is enjoying his work and his profession. If he blogs rarely, he is stuck with a high paying MNC job which he dislikes. He will be the most unhappiest person on this planet. And yes, if a person gets an out of the country on-site assignment he promptly stops blogging and plaster his Orkut album with his travel pics. This is small observation and would love inputs based on your experiences.

2 comments:

molarbear's posts said...

I agree with what you say! I have noticed that these reasons play a part...but there is another reason that I have noticed, too. Often, people pass through a different stage of life, and at that time, the need to communicate their thoughts becomes secondary. This, too, has happened to several blog-friends of mine, and I am happy to see them moving on, though I miss being able to participate in their lives without peppering them with emails and phone calls...

Anonymous said...

Very true.I had so much to talk about when I was a student. As tag changed to 'professional', all activities siezed. I stopped writing. Hardly flipped through blogs which was/is my favourite free time activity. Bored!!! so quit the job. All my dear hobbies are back. I pause to think of the jobs we do. Are they pushing us to zero creativity zone? or is it lack of planning? Can anyone plan creativity? so on...I'm still in search of an answer.