Saturday, May 03, 2008

Movie update

"A person's a person no matter how small", Well what more can I say. I watched Horton hears a who day before yesterday and must say, An amazing piece of work. For the records, this was my first animation movie that I remember watching in a theater. Jim Carrey plays Horton, No one can fit into the role of Horton other than Jim Carrey. I particularly enjoyed the scene where Horton crosses the bridge, I wish theaters had a rewind button.

Also watched an Italian movie Malena. Simply superb. But anyways, you sure can watch the movie for Monica Bellucci. She is completely, absolutely, fully, drop-deadedly WHOA! One of the most gorgeous screen babes I have seen. I bet you would never see a beautiful woman the same way and believe me when I say this, Its a sin to be good looking. A very touching movie.

1 comment:

molarbear's posts said...

Amogh and Pavitra called me for this movie, but the plumber was expected...and never came, and neither did I see the movie...sigh!

OK, I hope to see Monica Bellucci...is she like Shravya? :)