Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Check this space out

Been there, Done That

Well what a weekend. One among my best of best experience. Hmmm very difficult to pen it down,yet am in a process of writing it. Soooo ppl lemme atleast tell you what I did or rather tried for the first time in past three days.

  • Trekked in jungle in the darkness of night
  • Walked/trekked 25 KM in one single day
  • Slept gazing stars and mountains
  • Spotted Snakes in wild
  • Bathing in rivers & streams very far from civilization
  • Cooked my own food in jungle using wood as fuel.
  • Taking lift in lorries on highway
  • Drank Goli Soda
  • River Crossing

And what not. Very soon I'll update my travelouge with lots and lots of photos

4 comments:

Praveen said...

WHAT THE ........!!! Dude!! You are livin' DA LIFE!! Awesome.. looking forward for the details plz!! OOOOOOOOOh! Am feeling damn jealous of u zealots of fun!

XVSA013 said...

Chandan - I have done this trek in september 2004 .. from Donigal to Yedukumari ... it was wonderful then !!! heard they have changed the sleepers to concrete ones now ...?

my email id: mowgli.dude@gmail.com/veerasenthil@gmail.com (real name!!) Please do drop in a mail.

Anu said...

I am sure you are going to cherish this experience for a long time.

Aks said...

Hi There, Boy u sure had great fun!!